A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shapiro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance