A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Shapiro, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Evan Shapiro MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Daniel Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Shapiro practices Ophthalmology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Ophthalmologists.