Dr. Daniel Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Shapiro?

Compassionate and knowledgable

Posted on September 30th, 2016

Shows genuine concern about my ophthalmic issues. Spends time explaining my condition and proposes solutions. Would recommend him to family and friends.

Kept me too long

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Dr. Shapiro was able to see me urgently which was great because I had a serious problem with my eyes. He diagnosed me correctly, however, wasn't exactly knowledgable in how to treat my condition appropriately. He kept me coming back with little improvement for FIVE MONTHS before he decided to refer me to someone else, who treated me differently right away. Extremely disappointed.

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Patient, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician. Overall, a very positive experience with a doctor I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to everyone I know.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Shapiro on multiple occasions for routine exams and once for an emergency visit. I have always been impressed with his bedside manner, and his ability to diagnose my unusual eye condition, pars planitis. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family. They all love him!

Please beware

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I was wrongfully diagnosed:1. I was told I had dry eyes when I had a viral infection and wasn't given proper medicated eye drops.2. I was told I need glasses and was just diagnosed with 20/20 vision. He either was overwhelmed seeing 100s of patients or truly lacks medical knowledge.

Posted on March 11th, 2017