Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Sullivan
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with other offices in Bend, OR and Bend, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with St Charles Medical Ctr and Bend Eastside. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Sullivan has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.
Dr. Sarah Serrano
Internal Medicine, Residency
Bend, OR 0.67 mi5
Dr. Albert Lilly III
Bend, OR 0.67 mi19
Dr. Daymen Tuscano
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Bend, OR 0.73 mi10