A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Thompson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine Total Joint Replacement Trauma Children and Adolescents Hip
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Thompson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Herndon, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons and Alexandria Surgeons.