A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weinstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eric Weinstein MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weinstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA and Philadelphia, PA.
See San Diego Physiatrists.