A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ead, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ead graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ead has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Ead practice?
Dr. Daniel Ead practices Urology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Urologists.