by Richard E McGrath on Aug 18th, 2016

Fantastic in all areas of operation

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Dave on Jun 23rd, 2016

Very caring doctor and staff. Got me in right away. Highly recommend.

by Norma McIntire on Jun 2nd, 2016

Totally a gifted physician and caring person. My husband and I are both patients, could not ask more in a doctor. I am a nit picker when it comes to medical care, he certainly filled the bill. His staff is also a pleasure. Wish I could find other doctors half as good.

by Jan Grasso on Apr 14th, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Ead for my urologist. From my first office visit I found him to be the most compassionate, knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor that I have ever had the privilege to care for my condition. Dr. Ead's staff is also very professional, understanding and polite at my office visits and any contact that I have had on the phone. This is very rare and refreshing to find and experience in today's medical world. Many thanks and much appreciation to you and your office staff. Sincerely,

Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Ead is the sweetest doctor. Knows his business and make you comfortble at all times. He took care of me and mu husband and now Im sending my friend to him. His staff are as well so sweet and friendly.

Robotic surgery for prostate cancer show details Robotic surgery for prostate cancer
by Bill Hackett on Feb 12th, 2013

I was refered to Dr Ead by my primary physician. He told me "I didn't have to travel to NY, we have the finest surgeon right here" I found Dr ead to be concerned, kind, considerate and competent. He walked me through to entire process, listened to my concerns and made me comfortable with a bad situation. Dr Ead helped me go from a scared man with prostate cancer to a happier cancer free man with a new friend. He continues to amaze me with his caring actions.

Excellent show details Excellent