by Jan Grasso on Apr 14th, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Ead for my urologist. From my first office visit I found him to be the most compassionate, knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor that I have ever had the privilege to care for my condition. Dr. Ead's staff is also very professional, understanding and polite at my office visits and any contact that I have had on the phone. This is very rare and refreshing to find and experience in today's medical world. Many thanks and much appreciation to you and your office staff. Sincerely,

Feb 27th, 2013

Dr Ead is the sweetest doctor. Knows his business and make you comfortble at all times. He took care of me and mu husband and now Im sending my friend to him. His staff are as well so sweet and friendly.

Robotic surgery for prostate cancer show details Robotic surgery for prostate cancer
by Bill Hackett on Feb 12th, 2013

I was refered to Dr Ead by my primary physician. He told me "I didn't have to travel to NY, we have the finest surgeon right here" I found Dr ead to be concerned, kind, considerate and competent. He walked me through to entire process, listened to my concerns and made me comfortable with a bad situation. Dr Ead helped me go from a scared man with prostate cancer to a happier cancer free man with a new friend. He continues to amaze me with his caring actions.

Never spends enough time with patients show details Never spends enough time with patients
Jul 28th, 2012

I visited him once for an UTI, collected urine sample before seeing him in next 15 mins. He examined me for 10 mins which I like it frankly speaking. He went out of the patient room to collect at urine results and came back saying i have an infection and wrote some med course. Ordered for a ultra sound and asked me to talk to ladies in front office. This is where your problem starts now, the front office ladies are very ruthless and inefficient. They said, will talk to imaging provider to share my details so that I can have an appointment with radiologist. This never happened for next 4 days and I called atleast 10 times to make sure they send the details. When I called with some other problem and when I spoke to Dr said I need to a CT scan. It's a real surprise how Ultra Sound can be replaced with CT scan which give a good radiology to your body. Also when I asked Dr whether blood work need can be done to check for any kidney issues said he forgot to give that prescription. This is completely insane and shows the pathetic responsibility of a doctor.

Excellent show details Excellent