A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ebenezer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ebenezer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebenezer
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ebenezer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ebenezer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebenezer graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ebenezer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jayakumaar Ebenezer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Ebenezer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ebenezer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ebenezer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Cardiologists.