A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ebenezer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ebenezer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebenezer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ebenezer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebenezer graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ebenezer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jayakumaar Ebenezer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Ebenezer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ebenezer has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ebenezer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Cardiologists.