Dr. Daniel Ebroon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ebroon?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ebroon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

THIS DOCTOR LIED TO US = OVER & OVER !!! .

"Doctor" Daniel Ebroon proved he would make up any lie (NO MATTER WHAT).!!! He immediately demanded money and was so DESPERATE !!!. What a sick, sick person !!!.

April 24th, 2016

Not a Talented Surgeon.

No talent as a surgeon. He really messed up my surgery leaving bumps, scars, and overlapping skin. He took too much skin out causing my eyelids to not close. As a result I have severe dry eyes, corneal flash burns and I have to tape my eyes shut every night.I have to have two surgeries to fix his work.

October 21st, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr Ebroon did surgery on my lower eyelids. I could not be happier with the results! He is very kind and professional and his staff is great. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.

November 6th, 2014

The staff was so comforting and patient and Dr. Ebroon has been one of the nicest Physicians I have ever come across. His patients and the time he takes to answer all questions without rushing or giving short answers. Just super great experience and I felt very safe and at ease during my procedure

August 4th, 2014

Simply the Best!

I have been going to this practice for many years and as we age I started to see very droopy eyelids. I was referred to Dr. Ebroon for a consultation and quite impressed by his vast knowledge of the eye, its working parts, etc. I had the eyelid surgery and was very pleased. He is compassionate and caring. I have since ventured into fillers for the droop in skin as I am over 60. He is extremely conservative and when I walk out of his office I am showing the best me, not an inflated me. I have high praise for Dr. Ebroon.

April 6th, 2014

This office is all about the sale. My whole experience has been horrible! I will never go back! "Plugs" are a scam so they can make fast money. They did absolutely nothing and didn't even last 2 weeks!

February 11th, 2013

Restylane

I didn't like how little time he had,his prognosis was accurate I guess,but the restylane under my eyes to reduce bags,was a disaster! What I also didn't like he walked away during my prognosis to greed one of his staff members,just didn't feel at ease with this guy,after all your eyes are the windows of your soul,wouldn't recommend him !

Doctor's Response

Hi Anne, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize your experience was less than idea with us. Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future. We value your feedback and would like the opportunity to make sure you are completely satisfied. Thank you! Renata Watts Marketing Director

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

October 18th, 2012

Dr. Ebroon is extremely talented and a very caring person. I never feel rushed and he always listens to my concerns. He is widely known for the great work he does both with surgical procedures and care for the patient afterwards. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly.I have received many complements on the great work he has done on my eyes and they look completely natural. I can't imagine that anyone else could have done it as well.

August 13th, 2011

Eyelid surgery - improved vision and appearance ;-)

I am so pleased with the result of my surgery. As we age, many of us end up with extra skin over our eyelids. In my family, this is an inherited condition. Even though I have pampered the skin around my eyes, I was beginning to have extra folds of skin over my eyes. My father had eyelid surgery when he was in his sixties. He said it helped his vision considerably, so when I noticed my eyelids getting heavier, I decided it was time to do something about it. I also noticed that one eye had more of a droop than the other. Unlike my dad, I wanted a surgeon to perform the procedure. I chose Dr. Ebroom because he was recommended by my ophthalmologist, was a plastic surgeon as well as an eye doctor and had great credentials top of his class at MIT, on the faculty at UCLA etc. Dr. Ebroom was easy to work with and very clear in what to expect during the procedure and afterwards. The actual procedure took place at an eye surgical center with staff and an anesthesiologist making sure I was comfortable.Although cosmetic improvement would be a result, my main interest was in improving my field of vision. The end result was so much more than I had anticipated. Not only did he tighten the skin over my eyelids, but he also cleaned up the inside corners or my eyes and what had been crows feet on the corners of the outer eyes. My vision and my tired looking eyes have been rejuvenated. I look years younger.

January 13th, 2011

Dr. Ebroon treated my son and sent him out for further treatment he was fast and courteous. i was really greatful. his staff was friendly and had no problem anwering my many questions i thank all of them very much....

August 6th, 2010

Best!

Dr. Ebroon is a wonderful professional doctor. If you want a really good eye man go to Dr. Ebroon. He is skillful, articulate,caring and creative. I would recommend him to everyone.

December 16th, 2009