A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Edelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Edelman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Edelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Edelman DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Edelman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Edelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Edelman practices Internal Medicine near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Internists.