Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Edelstone
Dr. Daniel Edelstone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Edelstone is affiliated with UPMC Horizon, UPMC South Side and Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System. Dr. Edelstone has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Edelstone has the following 4 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Daniel Edelstone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Pamela Kridgen
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Noah Rindos
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi4
Dr. Jessica Berger
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi8