A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmundowicz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Edmundowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmundowicz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edmundowicz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Edmundowicz MD and MS is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Edmundowicz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Washington Cardiologists.