A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmundowicz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmundowicz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edmundowicz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Edmundowicz MD and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Edmundowicz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.