Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Elkins Park, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Edmundowicz is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, UPMC Passavant-McCandless and UPMC Presbyterian. Dr. Edmundowicz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Dennis Stull
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Anson Jay Smith
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Mark Schmidhofer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi40