A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Eggleston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Eggleston has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eggleston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Eggleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Eggleston practice?
Dr. Daniel Eggleston practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Eggleston, Dr. Danilo Eggleston, Dr. Dannie Eggleston, Dr. Danny Eggleston