A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Eglinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Eglinton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eglinton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eglinton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Eglinton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eglinton graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eglinton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Thoms Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Eglinton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Eglinton practice?
- Dr. Daniel Eglinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Eglinton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.