inactive

Daniel Eglinton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2016
Had my doubts about stem cells, but I stand corrected. I wish more doctors were as educated as Dr. Eglinton. My knee has never felt better

January 10th, 2016
This Ortho doctor is awesome!
I saw him years ago. Awesome doctor!!!! Love his ties! He is a very caring down-to-earth doctor who treats his patients and staff with respect. Hospital doctor support staff like him a lot cause they told me when I was in hospital. I am need of an orthopedic doctor and am looking for his office and found this website. Doctor Dan...I want to be your patient again. 1/2016.

July 23rd, 2013
Great Doctor!

April 5th, 2012
Diagnosis Visit
Dr. Eglinton seem very thorough and courteous. He took ample time to review my history and the MRI. He made sure I understood what I was looking at and his recommendation. My plan is to have him do the surgery. His PA was very thorough and helpful. My only negative comment isn't very bad at all. Basically, I had to wait almost an hour from when I signed-in to when I was seen. That, to me, is more of a supply and demand issue and maybe even a scheduling issue. Once the surgery is done, I'll update my opinion.

July 3rd, 2010
Anyone who reads this should visit Dr. Eglinton. He fixed my knee after 15 years of problems. I suggest visiting him! He is also a very funny man