A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Eichenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Eichenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Eichenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichenberger graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Eichenberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Norton Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eichenberger MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Eichenberger practice?
- Dr. Daniel Eichenberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Eichenberger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Floyds Knobs, IN.
See Floyds Knobs Internists and Floyds Knobs Pediatricians.