A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Einhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Einhorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhorn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Einhorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Einhorn DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Einhorn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Einhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Einhorn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.