A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Einhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Einhorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einhorn
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Einhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhorn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Einhorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Einhorn DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Einhorn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Einhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Einhorn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.