A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Einhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Einhorn, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Einhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhorn graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Einhorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Einhorn MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Einhorn practice?
- Dr. Daniel Einhorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Einhorn practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Poway, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.