A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Eisenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Cardiologists.