Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Eisenberg
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eisenberg is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Methodist Hospital of Southern California and Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Eisenberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.
Dr. Ashraf Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Burbank, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Mark Gerard
Burbank, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. David Schulman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Burbank, CA 0.01 mi33