A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Eisenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Eisenberg FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Cardiologists.