A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Elber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Elber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elber
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Elber Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Elber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Elber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Elber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Elber has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Elber practices Family Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Family Physicians.