A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Elber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Elber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Elber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Elber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Elber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Elber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Elber practices Family Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Edison Primary Care Doctors.