A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Elbogdadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Elbogdadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Elbogdadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbogdadi graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Elbogdadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel George Elbogdadi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Elbogdadi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Elbogdadi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Elbogdadi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fishersville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonburg, VA and Lexington, VA.
See Fishersville Internists and Fishersville Rheumatologists.