Dr. Daniel Elskens MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Walla Walla, WA

March 7th, 2017
I had no troubles, except that itchy neck brace. No worries a nice knee high stocking kept it to a minimum. Dr Elskens and his PA are awesome and I am glad to have had the surgery. Had it on a Thursday and back to work by Tuesday. I would recommend a little longer but with new job that was all I cold afford. Pain had almost decreased and I am enjoying a small workout right now! Thank you to the whole staff!

March 7th, 2017
The BEST....
Highly Recommend, his knowledge and understanding are unbelievable, he describe my symptoms and problems to a tee, before sending me off for an Mri. My surgery was perfection and the after care amazing. Great Doctor with a very knowledge and caring staff.

October 19th, 2016
took awhile for insurance pre-auth but was very satisfied with outcome of fusion 6-7 on June 30 2016. pain meds for 3 days and no pain after whatsoever. Dr. Elskens was friendly and professional. Would highly recommend

July 12th, 2016
We couldn't have asked for better care from Dr. Elskens. He and his staff have been so supportive and really taking the extra time to see that Walter Fry (my spouse) was taken care of during and after his cervical fusion. In our opinion: Dr. Elskens is the greatest!!

December 31st, 2015
Very in-depth appointments
Amazing neurosurgeon. He will not operate unless he believes he can help you! Dr. Eleskens makes sure you completely understand your MRI and x-rays as well as any upcoming procedures.

February 15th, 2015
awesome surgeon. Dont cut just to cut either

September 26th, 2012
Brain and back surgery
In 2007 dr. Elsken did my brain surgery, then a year later almost to the day, I was thrown from a horse and shattered my L1 and who walked in...Dr. elsken. He put me back together again without me being paralleized. I LOVE him and won't allow anyone else to touch me!

May 30th, 2011
Third doctor I saw for my problem, and the only one who spent the time needed to lay out the whole problem and treatment options.

October 12th, 2010
Needed help with my back
Dr. Elskens spent a long time listening and then explaining what he felt my problem was. He made me feel that my time was as valuable as his.

May 5th, 2010
The very best
Dr. Elskens is the very best in my opinion. I had a broken neck. My c6 spine was broken and he fused my neck. I love the work. It has been two years since and my fingers are no longer numb. I think he is great. The best part of the experience is that he took time to speak to me and explain everything. He is wonderful, a great and caring physician to say the very least.