A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Emig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Emig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Emig, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Emig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Emig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rawn Emig MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Emig practice?
- Dr. Daniel Emig has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Emig practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Radiologists.