Dr. Daniel Emmett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 19th, 2016
Made an appointment with Dr Emmett, which took three weeks to get in. I have been in severe pain for months but waited for this appointment because I am limited on in-network doctors. Unfortunately the emails the office sent did not have an office address listed so I referred to his different websites to get the address. I arrived early at the office I found On the web , but was told he had several locations and he was about 15 minutes away. This office called his office and told them I was on my way. They also informed me there was a 15 minute window for appointments. Needless to say I am new to Austin and arrived at his location 6 minutes after the time frame. I was in severe pain but was told he wouldn't see me and would have to reschedule, and it would be another 3 weeks for a new appointment. I have never had a doctor that wouldn't take the time to see a patient when they were having serious problems. In my opinion he has no compassion for his patients and we are just a number. Luckily his receptionist was very understanding and found me another doctor at another location that took the time to see me that same day in an hours notice. I think this was a blessing, because thie new doctor and his PA were very concerned and listend to me and set up the necessary tests I need to help relieve my pain.

January 23rd, 2016
great experience wth a kind and understanding doctor
I found Dr. Emmett to be a very kind, reassuring and understanding doctor. Not to mention his awesome staff, from the nurses, techs, appointment setters to check in. I had one minor misunderstanding about payment when I initially scheduled my appointment, but the staff handling my check-in for my procedure were so kind and helpful and very apologetic. One other thing I found awesome. They give you a pamphlet on how to proceed with nutrition and supplement to prevent colon cancer. I feel confident about my future care with this doctor/staff.

July 31st, 2015
Such a great listener, and caring doctor.

June 26th, 2012
great
excellent from staff service to billing to scheduling. treatment and diagnosis was first rate.