A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ene-Stroescu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ene-Stroescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ene-Stroescu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ene-Stroescu practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Federal Way, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Geriatric Doctors, and Tacoma Rheumatologists.