A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Engelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Engelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelman
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Engelman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Engelman MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Engelman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Engelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Engelman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Surgeons.