A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Esper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Esper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esper
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Esper, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Esper graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Esper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Esper FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Esper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Esper has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Esper practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.