A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Esper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Esper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Esper, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Esper graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Esper FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Esper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Esper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Esper practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.