Learn more about Dr. Daniel Esper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Esper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Esper, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Esper graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Esper practice?
Dr. Daniel Esper practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.