Daniel D Eun, MD
255 S 17th St
7th Floor Urology Suite
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 875-9710
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  When Excellence meets Prayers  |  show details
by Philly Mom on Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Eun brings a smile to the sadness of his patients. He was the answer to my prayers of getting this deformed kidney out. His surgical excellence is only outdone by his preparedness. You and your team ROCK

|  Awesome Urologist!  |  show details
by Ericca on Oct 4th, 2013

I was very satisfied with Dr.Eun and his staff. He is very relatable and I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

I am actually not a patient but a former employee of Dr. Eun's. I found him to be incredibly thorough & intelligent as well as genuinely caring, and kind. He made himself very accessible to patients; I wish I could reach my own doctors as easily as Dr. Eun's patients could reach him. We were all very sad when he left our practice to join Temple and wish he were still with us. Temple Urology is very lucky to have such a dynamic man with their practice.

|   |  show details
by CAROL on Sep 6th, 2013

I LOVED THE STAFF AND DR EUN. HE WAS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MY HUSBANDS CONCERNS. I WAS 100% SATISFIED FROM START TO FINISH. NO SIDE EFFECTS OR CONCERNS AFTERWARDS. EVERYTHING WAS WORKING GREAT AFTER SURGERY. GLAD MY HUSBAND WENT FOR A 2ND OPINION AFTER THE FIRST WAS ALL DOOM AND GLOOM AND WASNT GOING TO HAVE A LIFE LEFT AFTER HIS OPINION.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Rosanne Helbig on Jun 7th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Eun to anyone in need of a Urologist and surgeon. I have kidney cancer and have had two surgeries where Dr Eun robotically removed a mass off the right kidney and then 6 months later the left kidney. I have complete trust in Dr Eun. He was and is a caring and compassionate doctor. In my opinion it's his ability to think outside the box as well as his terrific people skills that make him a wonderful doctor. From his office (Roma) to his assistant (Lyndsey) I felt as if I were in the best hands at all times!

|  Worth the drive from out of town  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr Eun and his team are incredible. I felt that I was in good hands right from the first appointment. He is extremely gifted and also a genuinely nice person.

|  A Dedicated & Gifted Man  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

I learned of Dr. Eun's reputation from my local urologist when I posed the question as to who would he use if he needed a urologist for his own father.I drove eighty miles to visit Dr. Eun's office and was met by two attentative office staff. Within 5 mins. I was meeting with his Physician's Assistantwho interviewed me. At the conclusion thereof, Dr. Eun entered the room and he interviewed me. He was warm, to the point but at no time did I ever feel that he was rushing or preoccupied.He explained what Robotic Surgery was and how beneficial it would be in conjunction with the surgery that I was in need of. My confidence level was at 100% as I had a couple of hours to digest what transpired as I drove home.My experience at Temple Hospital was consistent, pre & post operative, with what I had encountered when I first visited Dr. Eun's office. One never really knows how good or thorough their Doctor was while performing surgery, but you get a good sense as to the thoroughness of the practice by the way the staff and the Doctor use their telephone in responding to your concerns. This tells me that they do not leave any stones unturned and for that I am comfortable. Dr. Eun and his staff seem to be people who truly view their endeavor as a vocation and for that I am "grateful".

|  Best Robotics Surgeon for Urology  |  show details
by Alex Novak on Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Eun and his staff was the antithesis to all the uncaring urologists that I have encountered to date. They are the first caring, patient-oriented and talented team in urology that I have gone to. Dr. Eun, his PA Lindsay, and the rest of the staff are all just wonderful. And Dr. Eun is the acknowledged and most experienced robotics surgeon for Urology. He did a great job when I was told the alternative was a very messy and major surgery that would take many months to recover from. Not only that, but he helped get me into surgery in a matter of days, rather than weeks or months, because he understood and sympathized with my plight. I watched as he made the calls to get all this done. His ability to do surgeries that no other doctor in this area of the country can do is astounding. When you have run out of options for your urologic surgery, call Dr. Eun. Actually make him your first call. He does blood-less surgery, surgery on the obese and many other types that other urology surgeons can't do or do with the safety and recovery times that Dr. Eun can achieve. My only issue is that he won't act as my day-to-day urologist. Would that I could find one as thoughtful and patient-oriented as Dr. Eun.

|  By far, the most capable Doctor we have ever met!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

My husband is young and diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer. Dr. Eun saved his life! What a brilliant, gifted, and personable man, doctor, & surgeon! One could not be in better hands! Dr. Eun is personable, kind, caring, and willing to sit and discuss procedures and results. His knowledge of anatomy is astounding, his creativity is limitless and he uses these attributes, these gifts to advance the latest technologies available to him for the betterment of his patients and surgical results! HOw fortunate we have been to have found this brilliant man! This cancer was going to steal from my husband many many years. Dr. Eun's objective from the first appointment was to get those back. How confident we are to look forward to many more years of life! For cancer surgery, you could not find a better and more capable doctor and caring staff! Thank you!

|  jean heytler  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

top notch very professional and pleasant