Dr. Daniel Eun, MD
Urology, Minimally Invasive
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by PATRICIA IOVINE CANAL on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr Eun is the very best doctor I every went to I would recommend him to everyone He has a great way with his patients. He saved my life . Hands of Gold ! LOVE HIM !

Amazing Surgeon and Person show details Amazing Surgeon and Person
Jan 5th, 2015

In July of 2014 I was diagnosed with prostate cancer by my local urologist. We made the determination that Robotic Surgery radical prostrate removal was the route I would take. I asked if it was him and he needed this surgery done who would he go to. He stated that the best robotic surgeon around is Dr. Daniel Eun who operates at Temple University Hospital. We drove eighty (80) miles to have a consultation with Dr. Eun. The trip was well worth it. Everyone in the office was exceptionally kind and helpful. We were taken to an exam room almost immediately and there spoke with a nurse and Dr. Eun PA Lindsey. Dr. Eun then came in, he was extremely warm and friendly and took his time to explain everything, both pros and cons, about the radical prostatectomy he planned on performing on me. I was impressed that he only allows his hand selected assistants into the operating room, including the anesthesiologist. By the time I left the office I had 100% confidence that I had selected the right surgeon. My October operation went exceptionally well at Temple Hospital. We had a great experience from admittance to discharge. Dr. Eun did a fabulous job. I was in the hospital overnight and then on my home with a catheter. My local urologist removed the catheter five (5) days later and from that point on I have had total bladder control. From what I hear that is almost unheard of for this surgery. My postop follow-up visits to Dr. Eun’s office have been just as good as the first visit. This is the most personal, humble and professional doctor I have ever met. I have told everyone about him and that if they are ever in need of a Robotic Surgeon I have the perfect Doctor for them.

Top in his field show details Top in his field
Nov 23rd, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Eun for a second opinion after a doctor told my husband he was not a candidate for a partial kidney removal upon being diagnosed with kidney cancer. (This was especially a concern since my husband is diabetic. ) The referring doctor said Dr. Eun is the #2 doctor for this surgery in the world. Literally. We were able to get in to see Dr. Eun in less than a week. In the end, he was in fact able to save the kidney, and my husband's kidney function has returned to normal. We found Dr. Eun and his whole staff to be compassionate and kind, as well as professional. We were given email addresses for the doctor as well as the physician's assistants in case we had any questions or concerns, and they were always prompt in replying. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Eun!

A great World Surgeon show details A great World Surgeon
by Richard B. McFarland on Nov 17th, 2014

Dr. Daniel Eun was the finest medical/surgical experience that I have had in my 81 year lifetime. He was not only extremely competent in his profession, he was very personable and compassionate as an individual. I would classify my cancerous Prostate and associated problems to have been a difficult operation. He performed it with precision and skill and the outcome was better than I could have expected. His bedside manner and treatment of me as a human being was just extraordinary. He really cared about my well being. I can't say enough superlatives about his professional skills and attitude towards me. He made me think that he really cared, which I know he did. Although old for this type of difficult surgery (81) he performed it with skill and precision. I would consider him to be one of the great surgeons of the world in his profession. You couldn't possibly do better anywhere in the world. He is a national treasure at his specialty and a genuinely great human being.

When Excellence meets Prayers show details When Excellence meets Prayers
by Philly Mom on Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Eun brings a smile to the sadness of his patients. He was the answer to my prayers of getting this deformed kidney out. His surgical excellence is only outdone by his preparedness. You and your team ROCK

Awesome Urologist! show details Awesome Urologist!
by Ericca on Oct 4th, 2013

I was very satisfied with Dr.Eun and his staff. He is very relatable and I would recommend him to anyone!

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Sep 24th, 2013

I am actually not a patient but a former employee of Dr. Eun's. I found him to be incredibly thorough & intelligent as well as genuinely caring, and kind. He made himself very accessible to patients; I wish I could reach my own doctors as easily as Dr. Eun's patients could reach him. We were all very sad when he left our practice to join Temple and wish he were still with us. Temple Urology is very lucky to have such a dynamic man with their practice.

by CAROL on Sep 6th, 2013

I LOVED THE STAFF AND DR EUN. HE WAS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MY HUSBANDS CONCERNS. I WAS 100% SATISFIED FROM START TO FINISH. NO SIDE EFFECTS OR CONCERNS AFTERWARDS. EVERYTHING WAS WORKING GREAT AFTER SURGERY. GLAD MY HUSBAND WENT FOR A 2ND OPINION AFTER THE FIRST WAS ALL DOOM AND GLOOM AND WASNT GOING TO HAVE A LIFE LEFT AFTER HIS OPINION.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Rosanne Helbig on Jun 7th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Eun to anyone in need of a Urologist and surgeon. I have kidney cancer and have had two surgeries where Dr Eun robotically removed a mass off the right kidney and then 6 months later the left kidney. I have complete trust in Dr Eun. He was and is a caring and compassionate doctor. In my opinion it's his ability to think outside the box as well as his terrific people skills that make him a wonderful doctor. From his office (Roma) to his assistant (Lyndsey) I felt as if I were in the best hands at all times!

Worth the drive from out of town show details Worth the drive from out of town
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr Eun and his team are incredible. I felt that I was in good hands right from the first appointment. He is extremely gifted and also a genuinely nice person.

A Dedicated & Gifted Man show details A Dedicated & Gifted Man
Nov 11th, 2012

I learned of Dr. Eun's reputation from my local urologist when I posed the question as to who would he use if he needed a urologist for his own father.I drove eighty miles to visit Dr. Eun's office and was met by two attentative office staff. Within 5 mins. I was meeting with his Physician's Assistantwho interviewed me. At the conclusion thereof, Dr. Eun entered the room and he interviewed me. He was warm, to the point but at no time did I ever feel that he was rushing or preoccupied.He explained what Robotic Surgery was and how beneficial it would be in conjunction with the surgery that I was in need of. My confidence level was at 100% as I had a couple of hours to digest what transpired as I drove home.My experience at Temple Hospital was consistent, pre & post operative, with what I had encountered when I first visited Dr. Eun's office. One never really knows how good or thorough their Doctor was while performing surgery, but you get a good sense as to the thoroughness of the practice by the way the staff and the Doctor use their telephone in responding to your concerns. This tells me that they do not leave any stones unturned and for that I am comfortable. Dr. Eun and his staff seem to be people who truly view their endeavor as a vocation and for that I am "grateful".

Best Robotics Surgeon for Urology show details Best Robotics Surgeon for Urology
by Alex Novak on Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Eun and his staff was the antithesis to all the uncaring urologists that I have encountered to date. They are the first caring, patient-oriented and talented team in urology that I have gone to. Dr. Eun, his PA Lindsay, and the rest of the staff are all just wonderful. And Dr. Eun is the acknowledged and most experienced robotics surgeon for Urology. He did a great job when I was told the alternative was a very messy and major surgery that would take many months to recover from. Not only that, but he helped get me into surgery in a matter of days, rather than weeks or months, because he understood and sympathized with my plight. I watched as he made the calls to get all this done. His ability to do surgeries that no other doctor in this area of the country can do is astounding. When you have run out of options for your urologic surgery, call Dr. Eun. Actually make him your first call. He does blood-less surgery, surgery on the obese and many other types that other urology surgeons can't do or do with the safety and recovery times that Dr. Eun can achieve. My only issue is that he won't act as my day-to-day urologist. Would that I could find one as thoughtful and patient-oriented as Dr. Eun.

By far, the most capable Doctor we have ever met! show details By far, the most capable Doctor we have ever met!
Feb 4th, 2012

My husband is young and diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer. Dr. Eun saved his life! What a brilliant, gifted, and personable man, doctor, & surgeon! One could not be in better hands! Dr. Eun is personable, kind, caring, and willing to sit and discuss procedures and results. His knowledge of anatomy is astounding, his creativity is limitless and he uses these attributes, these gifts to advance the latest technologies available to him for the betterment of his patients and surgical results! HOw fortunate we have been to have found this brilliant man! This cancer was going to steal from my husband many many years. Dr. Eun's objective from the first appointment was to get those back. How confident we are to look forward to many more years of life! For cancer surgery, you could not find a better and more capable doctor and caring staff! Thank you!

jean heytler show details jean heytler
Feb 20th, 2011

top notch very professional and pleasant