Dr. Daniel Eun MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

November 21st, 2016
Absolutely the finest physician I have ever met!

July 19th, 2016
Experience with Dr. Eun
Dr. Eun performed a radical prostatectomy on me almost five years ago. The local urologist doing the post-op care is thrilled at how well I'm doing and attributes my recovery to Dr. Eun's skill. In addition to top-notch medical treatment, Dr. Eun is a genuinely pleasant, kind professional who treated me with care and respect as an individual.

March 18th, 2016
My Journey with Dr Eun
My journey began on January 27, 2016 when I was diagnosed with cancer and referred to Dr. Eun. My first visit on Feb 1, 2016 was the turning point in ...

March 8th, 2016
Amazing Physician
When my local doctor completely dropped the ball on keeping up with my health issues, and offered a very poor solution when my condition worsened, I opted for a second opinion. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Eun's office for the initial meeting, I was floored. The office was clean and organized and the atmosphere was comforting and pleasant from the start. I was at ease from the moment I got there, which provided immediate relief in my delicate situation. When I finally met Dr. Eun , I was blown away by his bedside manner, kindness, and attention to my questions, concerns and needs. You could tell he was knowledgeable, focused, and confident. He explained my options, the entire procedure (complete with diagrams) and answered all the questions I had, spending a great deal of time, and going above and beyond than what he needed to from an initial visit. His physician assistant Anastasia was remarkable as well. Amazing bedside manner, knowledgeable, personable, caring and put all your worries at ease. After my initial consultation, without hesitation, I decided to go with Dr. Eun. His office staff was amazing, especially Roma. She handled the transfer of all of my paper work and getting all the documents I needed in a timely manner. She was caring, personable, and attentive getting everything perfectly done. Dr. Eun did not disappoint, my surgery went according to plan, and I can honestly say that Dr. Eun is a master at his craft. It has been four weeks since my surgery and I'm doing quite well. I can honestly say that Dr. Eun is truly a pioneer in the field of urology. He cares, understands and seeks to obtain the most current medical knowledge that exists in the field of robotics. His team was diligent, caring, and amazing to work with (especially Anastasia, who exudes something special which many physicians lack). Dr. Eun and his team are absolutely remarkable. From start to finish, even through health problems, the experience was nothing short of wonderful. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever encountered in my experience, and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking at robotics as an option. It is rare to find such a caring, warm, and knowledgeable human being that goes above and beyond in his field of practice. His entire team is remarkable and true standouts among medical professionals.

December 11th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Eun
Thank you isn't enough for the outstanding care and kindness shown to me and my family by Dr. Eun and his team during my kidney surgery at Temple Univ ...

October 10th, 2015
Exceptional Physician
I highly recommend Dr. Eun, and here is why: Dr. Eun has years of successful surgeries and could perform a partial nephrectomy that my local urologist would not attempt. Dr. Eun is highly skilled and has an excellent team assisting him. Dr. Eun's patients have a private room at Temple Hospital, which allows 24 hour visitations and has an expandable couch to sleep your visitor comfortably. The one drawback for me, was driving in the inner city of Philadelphia. My surgery was a complete success with an excellent prognosis. I have complete faith in Dr. Eun and his team. Good Luck.

September 20th, 2015
Exceeded our expectations
He exceeded our expectations. 3 weeks post op and I am doing fabulous. No complications or adverse effects. He took exceptional time during surgery to complete nerve sparing as best possible. He is friendly, kind and courteous. Highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2015
Felt truly blessed to have Dr. Eun as my doctor. Felt very confident he was an expert in his craft. Felt he had my best interest at heart. He is humble, kind and an excellent physician.

June 25th, 2015
Prostatectomy
Dr Eun is very personable and obviously extremely knowledgeable. Dr Eun's staff is also very friendly and personable right from the first time in the office and continuing with the following visits. Dr Eun sat with me and explained all my options pros and cons after being diagnosed with prostate cancer. I opted for surgery. One of his assisting PA's, Lindsey took the time to go over everything with me concerning surgery for prostate removal from what I should expect as well as what I should be doing in preparation for the surgery. The morning of the surgery everyone from Dr Eun's team came and introduced themselves and explained what they would be doing. Following the operation Dr Eun and one of his assistants came in and followed up with me to see how I was doing. He said he would be back in the morning and as he stated he was back right on time to check in again. The surgery went great, I did not experience much pain and recovery seemed to be quick. I followed up with an office visit two weeks after surgery and as with my past experience everyone was awesome in the office. I can't give enough praise to Dr Eun, if your in need of Robotic Surgery you really shouldn't waste your time looking anywhere else.

May 7th, 2015
Incredibly good experience from a skilled doctor and his fantastic & efficient staff.

March 19th, 2015
Very competent, leader in his field, explains all options, compassionate, excellent follow up, incredible surgeon.

March 16th, 2015
Dr Eun's entire staff treated me as royalty. I highly recommend his robotic service. EXCELLENT