Dr. Daniel Eun, MD
Urology, Minimally Invasive
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Experience with Dr. Eun show details Experience with Dr. Eun
by Joe Jones on Jul 19th, 2016

Dr. Eun performed a radical prostatectomy on me almost five years ago. The local urologist doing the post-op care is thrilled at how well I'm doing and attributes my recovery to Dr. Eun's skill. In addition to top-notch medical treatment, Dr. Eun is a genuinely pleasant, kind professional who treated me with care and respect as an individual.

Outstanding physician and surgeon show details Outstanding physician and surgeon
Apr 10th, 2016

Dr Eun and his staff were outstanding. Dr Eun explained everything clearly and with great compassion before we scheduled my surgery. He and his residents were attentive and informative while I was in the hospital overnight. Dr Eun's robotic surgery made it possible for me to recover at home and I was up and around with my usual activities in about a week. Surgery isn't fun, but this could have been much worse. I credit Dr Eun's skills as a physician and surgeon in preserving my kidney.

My Journey with Dr Eun show details My Journey with Dr Eun
by Terry W. on Mar 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

My journey began on January 27, 2016 when I was diagnosed with cancer and referred to Dr. Eun. My first visit on Feb 1, 2016 was the turning point in ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing Physician show details Amazing Physician
by V on Mar 8th, 2016

When my local doctor completely dropped the ball on keeping up with my health issues, and offered a very poor solution when my condition worsened, I opted for a second opinion. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Eun's office for the initial meeting, I was floored. The office was clean and organized and the atmosphere was comforting and pleasant from the start. I was at ease from the moment I got there, which provided immediate relief in my delicate situation. When I finally met Dr. Eun , I was blown away by his bedside manner, kindness, and attention to my questions, concerns and needs. You could tell he was knowledgeable, focused, and confident. He explained my options, the entire procedure (complete with diagrams) and answered all the questions I had, spending a great deal of time, and going above and beyond than what he needed to from an initial visit. His physician assistant Anastasia was remarkable as well. Amazing bedside manner, knowledgeable, personable, caring and put all your worries at ease. After my initial consultation, without hesitation, I decided to go with Dr. Eun. His office staff was amazing, especially Roma. She handled the transfer of all of my paper work and getting all the documents I needed in a timely manner. She was caring, personable, and attentive getting everything perfectly done. Dr. Eun did not disappoint, my surgery went according to plan, and I can honestly say that Dr. Eun is a master at his craft. It has been four weeks since my surgery and I'm doing quite well. I can honestly say that Dr. Eun is truly a pioneer in the field of urology. He cares, understands and seeks to obtain the most current medical knowledge that exists in the field of robotics. His team was diligent, caring, and amazing to work with (especially Anastasia, who exudes something special which many physicians lack). Dr. Eun and his team are absolutely remarkable. From start to finish, even through health problems, the experience was nothing short of wonderful. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever encountered in my experience, and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking at robotics as an option. It is rare to find such a caring, warm, and knowledgeable human being that goes above and beyond in his field of practice. His entire team is remarkable and true standouts among medical professionals.

Thank you Dr. Eun show details Thank you Dr. Eun
by John G. on Dec 11th, 2015 on doctor.com

Thank you isn't enough for the outstanding care and kindness shown to me and my family by Dr. Eun and his team during my kidney surgery at Temple Univ ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Exceptional Physician show details Exceptional Physician
by Burton on Oct 10th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Eun, and here is why: Dr. Eun has years of successful surgeries and could perform a partial nephrectomy that my local urologist would not attempt. Dr. Eun is highly skilled and has an excellent team assisting him. Dr. Eun's patients have a private room at Temple Hospital, which allows 24 hour visitations and has an expandable couch to sleep your visitor comfortably. The one drawback for me, was driving in the inner city of Philadelphia. My surgery was a complete success with an excellent prognosis. I have complete faith in Dr. Eun and his team. Good Luck.

Exceeded our expectations show details Exceeded our expectations
by Stephen Gola on Sep 20th, 2015

He exceeded our expectations. 3 weeks post op and I am doing fabulous. No complications or adverse effects. He took exceptional time during surgery to complete nerve sparing as best possible. He is friendly, kind and courteous. Highly recommend him.

by Patrick McCormick on Aug 2nd, 2015

Felt truly blessed to have Dr. Eun as my doctor. Felt very confident he was an expert in his craft. Felt he had my best interest at heart. He is humble, kind and an excellent physician.

Prostatectomy show details Prostatectomy
by Steve S on Jun 25th, 2015

Dr Eun is very personable and obviously extremely knowledgeable. Dr Eun's staff is also very friendly and personable right from the first time in the office and continuing with the following visits. Dr Eun sat with me and explained all my options pros and cons after being diagnosed with prostate cancer. I opted for surgery. One of his assisting PA's, Lindsey took the time to go over everything with me concerning surgery for prostate removal from what I should expect as well as what I should be doing in preparation for the surgery. The morning of the surgery everyone from Dr Eun's team came and introduced themselves and explained what they would be doing. Following the operation Dr Eun and one of his assistants came in and followed up with me to see how I was doing. He said he would be back in the morning and as he stated he was back right on time to check in again. The surgery went great, I did not experience much pain and recovery seemed to be quick. I followed up with an office visit two weeks after surgery and as with my past experience everyone was awesome in the office. I can't give enough praise to Dr Eun, if your in need of Robotic Surgery you really shouldn't waste your time looking anywhere else.

May 7th, 2015

Incredibly good experience from a skilled doctor and his fantastic & efficient staff.

by Wayne Passe on Mar 19th, 2015

Very competent, leader in his field, explains all options, compassionate, excellent follow up, incredible surgeon.

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr Eun's entire staff treated me as royalty. I highly recommend his robotic service. EXCELLENT

by Joe S. Brigantine NJ on Mar 15th, 2015

Dr. Eun is one of the best Doctors/Surgeons/People I have every met. Very knowledgeable about robotic surgery, he is an expert in his field of medicine (robotic surgery) and cares about his patients. When you leave his office you have all the confidence in the world knowing that Dr. Eun is going to take care of you. He preformed robotic surgery on me 8/6/14 and I went home the next day. Never had any pain or discomfort after the surgery. You are in good hands with Dr.Eun! Highly recommended!

by PATRICIA IOVINE CANAL on Feb 6th, 2015

Dr Eun is the very best doctor I every went to I would recommend him to everyone He has a great way with his patients. He saved my life . Hands of Gold ! LOVE HIM !

Top in his field show details Top in his field
Nov 23rd, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Eun for a second opinion after a doctor told my husband he was not a candidate for a partial kidney removal upon being diagnosed with kidney cancer. (This was especially a concern since my husband is diabetic. ) The referring doctor said Dr. Eun is the #2 doctor for this surgery in the world. Literally. We were able to get in to see Dr. Eun in less than a week. In the end, he was in fact able to save the kidney, and my husband's kidney function has returned to normal. We found Dr. Eun and his whole staff to be compassionate and kind, as well as professional. We were given email addresses for the doctor as well as the physician's assistants in case we had any questions or concerns, and they were always prompt in replying. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Eun!

A great World Surgeon show details A great World Surgeon
by Richard B. McFarland on Nov 17th, 2014

Dr. Daniel Eun was the finest medical/surgical experience that I have had in my 81 year lifetime. He was not only extremely competent in his profession, he was very personable and compassionate as an individual. I would classify my cancerous Prostate and associated problems to have been a difficult operation. He performed it with precision and skill and the outcome was better than I could have expected. His bedside manner and treatment of me as a human being was just extraordinary. He really cared about my well being. I can't say enough superlatives about his professional skills and attitude towards me. He made me think that he really cared, which I know he did. Although old for this type of difficult surgery (81) he performed it with skill and precision. I would consider him to be one of the great surgeons of the world in his profession. You couldn't possibly do better anywhere in the world. He is a national treasure at his specialty and a genuinely great human being.

When Excellence meets Prayers show details When Excellence meets Prayers
by Philly Mom on Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. Eun brings a smile to the sadness of his patients. He was the answer to my prayers of getting this deformed kidney out. His surgical excellence is only outdone by his preparedness. You and your team ROCK

Awesome Urologist! show details Awesome Urologist!
by Ericca on Oct 4th, 2013

I was very satisfied with Dr.Eun and his staff. He is very relatable and I would recommend him to anyone!

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Sep 24th, 2013

I am actually not a patient but a former employee of Dr. Eun's. I found him to be incredibly thorough & intelligent as well as genuinely caring, and kind. He made himself very accessible to patients; I wish I could reach my own doctors as easily as Dr. Eun's patients could reach him. We were all very sad when he left our practice to join Temple and wish he were still with us. Temple Urology is very lucky to have such a dynamic man with their practice.

by CAROL on Sep 6th, 2013

I LOVED THE STAFF AND DR EUN. HE WAS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MY HUSBANDS CONCERNS. I WAS 100% SATISFIED FROM START TO FINISH. NO SIDE EFFECTS OR CONCERNS AFTERWARDS. EVERYTHING WAS WORKING GREAT AFTER SURGERY. GLAD MY HUSBAND WENT FOR A 2ND OPINION AFTER THE FIRST WAS ALL DOOM AND GLOOM AND WASNT GOING TO HAVE A LIFE LEFT AFTER HIS OPINION.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Rosanne Helbig on Jun 7th, 2013

I would recommend Dr Eun to anyone in need of a Urologist and surgeon. I have kidney cancer and have had two surgeries where Dr Eun robotically removed a mass off the right kidney and then 6 months later the left kidney. I have complete trust in Dr Eun. He was and is a caring and compassionate doctor. In my opinion it's his ability to think outside the box as well as his terrific people skills that make him a wonderful doctor. From his office (Roma) to his assistant (Lyndsey) I felt as if I were in the best hands at all times!

Worth the drive from out of town show details Worth the drive from out of town
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr Eun and his team are incredible. I felt that I was in good hands right from the first appointment. He is extremely gifted and also a genuinely nice person.

A Dedicated & Gifted Man show details A Dedicated & Gifted Man
Nov 11th, 2012

I learned of Dr. Eun's reputation from my local urologist when I posed the question as to who would he use if he needed a urologist for his own father.I drove eighty miles to visit Dr. Eun's office and was met by two attentative office staff. Within 5 mins. I was meeting with his Physician's Assistantwho interviewed me. At the conclusion thereof, Dr. Eun entered the room and he interviewed me. He was warm, to the point but at no time did I ever feel that he was rushing or preoccupied.He explained what Robotic Surgery was and how beneficial it would be in conjunction with the surgery that I was in need of. My confidence level was at 100% as I had a couple of hours to digest what transpired as I drove home.My experience at Temple Hospital was consistent, pre & post operative, with what I had encountered when I first visited Dr. Eun's office. One never really knows how good or thorough their Doctor was while performing surgery, but you get a good sense as to the thoroughness of the practice by the way the staff and the Doctor use their telephone in responding to your concerns. This tells me that they do not leave any stones unturned and for that I am comfortable. Dr. Eun and his staff seem to be people who truly view their endeavor as a vocation and for that I am "grateful".

Best Robotics Surgeon for Urology show details Best Robotics Surgeon for Urology
by Alex Novak on Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Eun and his staff was the antithesis to all the uncaring urologists that I have encountered to date. They are the first caring, patient-oriented and talented team in urology that I have gone to. Dr. Eun, his PA Lindsay, and the rest of the staff are all just wonderful. And Dr. Eun is the acknowledged and most experienced robotics surgeon for Urology. He did a great job when I was told the alternative was a very messy and major surgery that would take many months to recover from. Not only that, but he helped get me into surgery in a matter of days, rather than weeks or months, because he understood and sympathized with my plight. I watched as he made the calls to get all this done. His ability to do surgeries that no other doctor in this area of the country can do is astounding. When you have run out of options for your urologic surgery, call Dr. Eun. Actually make him your first call. He does blood-less surgery, surgery on the obese and many other types that other urology surgeons can't do or do with the safety and recovery times that Dr. Eun can achieve. My only issue is that he won't act as my day-to-day urologist. Would that I could find one as thoughtful and patient-oriented as Dr. Eun.

By far, the most capable Doctor we have ever met! show details By far, the most capable Doctor we have ever met!
Feb 4th, 2012

My husband is young and diagnosed with aggressive prostate cancer. Dr. Eun saved his life! What a brilliant, gifted, and personable man, doctor, & surgeon! One could not be in better hands! Dr. Eun is personable, kind, caring, and willing to sit and discuss procedures and results. His knowledge of anatomy is astounding, his creativity is limitless and he uses these attributes, these gifts to advance the latest technologies available to him for the betterment of his patients and surgical results! HOw fortunate we have been to have found this brilliant man! This cancer was going to steal from my husband many many years. Dr. Eun's objective from the first appointment was to get those back. How confident we are to look forward to many more years of life! For cancer surgery, you could not find a better and more capable doctor and caring staff! Thank you!

jean heytler show details jean heytler
Feb 20th, 2011

top notch very professional and pleasant