A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ewen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ewen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ewen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Ewen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ewen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ewen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ewen practices Ophthalmology near Winchester, KY.
See Winchester Ophthalmologists.