A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ewen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ewen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ewen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ewen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Clark Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Ewen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ewen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ewen has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ewen practices Ophthalmology near Winchester, KY.
See Winchester Ophthalmologists.