A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ewen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ewen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ewen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ewen practice?
Dr. Daniel Ewen practices Ophthalmology near Winchester, KY.
See Winchester Ophthalmologists.