Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Becker
Dr. Daniel Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutherville Timonium, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Kennedy Krieger Institute, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. Dr. Becker has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Becker has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Daniel Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Dr. Solomon Robbins
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi48
Dr. Robert Korman
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi30
Dr. Lynn Chouhfeh
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
Lutherville Timonium, MD 0 mi