A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Fisher MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fisher practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.