A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Fisher MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fisher practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.