A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fisher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fisher, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans