Surgical Specialist
Video profile

2.5

Uncaring, arrogant doctor show details Uncaring, arrogant doctor
Apr 8th, 2015

Fisher is a good surgeon, but his bedside manner are horrible. When it comes to kidney transplant evaluation, Fisher has a habit telling some patients to their faces, they need to loose weight before their name can put on the kidney transplant list. He is again, arrogant, rude, judgemental, and again he always putting the patients down about their weight. While he putting a patient down talking about them bad to their face, some doctors that has a lot of bed side manner doctors like Fisher, need some of their bedside manner also Fisher, and some of these so call doctors, they think they 're god, Fisher, some of these so call doctors, they should know that, God gave them the knowledge, there is only one God. Fisher need to check himself out, before putting the patients down, making them feel bad about themselves plus calling them fat to their faces, too. I would not recommend this man to anyone at all.

Aug 14th, 2013

I had the misfortune of going to this man this morning. He made me feel like I was unworthy to breathe the same air as him and his young, skinny, blonde nurse whom he obviously had the hots for. All he could talk about was how perfect her body was and how it was a waste of time and money to test for blockage on my legs. I cried all morning until I read these reviews realizing he has done this to many others. Shame on this man!

Patients Beware show details Patients Beware
Jun 10th, 2013

Do not get treatments from this doctor. He does not do anything to care for the patients. All he wants to do is amputate or perform unncessary surgeries. If you wish to keep your limbs, seek a second opinion somewhere else.

Business owner show details Business owner
Aug 24th, 2012

The Doctor, was excellent and is just down to earth and right to the point of the diagnosis. Thanks so much! Wasn't happy with the rude comment made by the desk help...she needs a little more customer relations training!

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! show details VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!
May 18th, 2012

It is scarey that this doctor is practicing medicine- He has a "screw loose". Everything you read about him is correct. He mentioned the expense of procedures several times to my husband and I. We have very good insurance- that isn't an issue. Very unprofessional. He didn't even read my husband's chart before discussing his care. He told my husband to go home with his DVT for a month and forget the biopsy for a suspicious mass. I think he needs to have a psychiatric evaluation, seriously. If he shows up at your bedside with a business card and you need emergency care-RUN!

rude! show details rude!
Nov 5th, 2011

This is the rudest doctor/person I have ever met. He seems more worried about trivial matters like his toilet not working correctly or elevators not fast enough than he is about patients. He has an anger problem where he will use profanity in the hall in front of anyone. I personally believe he doesn't need to be around public with such anger issues. Hopefully something will be done about this man's rude behavior.

Nov 9th, 2010

Very negative person. Not one positive comment. Probably knows his job very well, but very insensitive to patients.

Dr. Fisher show details Dr. Fisher
Dec 28th, 2009

I felt that Dr. Fisher was very negative. He might know his stuff...but his bed side manner is really lacking. He made me very uncomfortable with my outlook. He told me what I needed to do..but then let me know that he did not expect me to succeed. I am facing a life threatening surgery and not comfortable with his overall attitude.