A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fred Goodman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Goodman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Goodman practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.