A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fred Goodman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Goodman practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.