A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Goodman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Goodman practice?
Dr. Daniel Goodman practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.