A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Haber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Haber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Haber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Haber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Haber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Haber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Campbell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons.