A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hayes, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fleming Hayes MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hayes practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.