A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hayes, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fleming Hayes MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Hayes practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.