A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Frank Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Martin practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.