A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Frank Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Martin practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.