A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Reilly, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Reilly graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Reilly has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Francis O'Reilly MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. O'Reilly practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Reilly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel O'Reilly practices Neurology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomingdale, IL and Carol Stream, IL.
See Elmhurst Neurologists.