Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Faber
Dr. Daniel Faber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Provo, UT. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Faber is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, Timpanogos Regional Hospital and Mountain View Hospital. Dr. Faber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Faber has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Daniel Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.
Dr. J Stringham
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Provo, UT 0 mi11
Dr. Eric Freeman
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Provo, UT 0.07 mi9
Dr. Morgan Grant
Provo, UT 0.07 mi16