A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Faber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rey Faber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Faber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Faber practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, UT.
See Provo Pain Management Doctors and Provo Anesthesiologists.