Dr. Daniel Faber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Faber?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Faber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

Not only would I not recommend Dr. Faber, when friends and family ask me for my opinion I strongly warn them AGAINST Spinal Interventions. Dr. Faber used to go out of his way to help us and come up with new solutions, now he just pushes pain meds and nerve blocks... then more meds. Also, it's nearly impossible to see him instead of the NP.

January 4th, 2017

Love the Doctors at Spinal Interventions

I have had neck, shoulder, spine issues for years, i finally found Spinal Interventions and have gotten Cervical Epidural Steroid injections a few times now and am so grateful. I did not know i could get so much pain relief. Doctors are so attentive and personable. Will keep going to them when my pain returns.

December 13th, 2015

Am so grateful for d..

Am so grateful for dr. Faber and his staff. I could not ask for a better support system. The thoughtful care I have received over the years, and continue to receive , makes coping with my physical challenges so much easier. My sincere appreciation to everyone!

December 9th, 2015

I have never been in..

I have never been in a medical facility where I have felt such genuine concern and care, along with medical skill and knowledge. This facility exceeds any other clinic I have ever been in. The staff showed empathy and concern for my recovery. I've always felt his concern for me as a patient. My treatments have all been proved very favorable.

September 24th, 2015

Doctors are great... Office staff POOR!

Dr. Faber and the other nurses are great and fantastic at their job. His office staff could use some work. Certain members of his office staff are rude and should never deal with people.

June 9th, 2015

Attentive and Personable

I have always had a good experience with Dr.Faber, even when we had to experiment a bit with what will work for me. He always listens, he can get an IV in like no one else, and he is personable.

May 14th, 2015

GREAT Doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Faber for years now. He is very good at explaining things to me in a way that I can understand. He makes me feel comfortable, and like I'm being taken care of everytime I'm in the office. I would recommend him to anyone!

May 17th, 2017