A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fabiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fabiano, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fabiano, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Knee Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabiano has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Charles Fabiano MD and FAAOS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Fabiano practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fabiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fabiano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Vinton, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Sports Medicine Doctors.