Dr. Daniel Fabiano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Fabiano?

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Very professional

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Fabiano is very personable and caring. He took the time to explain my knee issues and the options for treatment. I have full trust in him! I am no longer in pain and have recovered very well! I recommend him to everyone!

Amazing Doc!

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I have had multiple injuries throughout my life . I can say with confidence anyone whom needs an orthopedic doctor I recommend Dr. Fabiano to! He is so kind and listens to everything you have to say. He gives great advice . I visited 4 professionals before Dr. Fabiano they all said there was nothing they could do with my condition which was simultaneous fractures of the hamate body and scaphoid waist. As soon as I spoke with the Doc he knew he could fix it. I was scheduled for surgery the next week and it went beautifully . With Dr. Fabiano's careful prognosis I am now fully healed. I recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic assistance! Thank God for Dr.Fabiano!!!!

Posted on September 24th, 2013

I never read the reviews and I should have before I went to this doctor. I never read anything positive about him at all. Did not spend hardly any time with me and was terrible with answering my questions and that was even if I could get him to stay in the room more then 5 minutes. No real answers to any of my questions. I am having knee issues again and I am doing my research this time and do not plan on seeing this doctor again even if I have to wait a while.

Posted on May 21st, 2013

In my hospital room and in the 2 office visits, I spent less than 5 minutes with the doctor. He was in and out the door before I could even ask a question. I have several issues that no one has given me an answer for. At this time, I just hope things work out all right.

Exceptional!

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I had a very serious knee injury from skiing. So unusual and severe that there were only a few other documented cases. Dr. Fabino was professional & caring through both surgeries and all follow up, as well as honest with me. He told me that I may limp all my life if I didn't do all the therapy as ordered. I did everything he & my physical therapist ordered and am happy to say I do not limp! I recommend him to everyone and will continue to do so. Very knowledgeable and clearly explained the situations and treatment. He's my hero!

Posted on October 16th, 2011

dr fabiano saved me from my pain and inability to walk. i now am out of my wheelhair. my new knees are pain free. god bless

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Caring, compassionate and thorough. Best experience I've ever had with a medical professional. My quality of life has improved 100%. Thanks Dr. Fabiano, we need more doctors like you!

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

He is such a good doctor. Best doctor I have ever had. Thank you Dan :)

Posted on September 19th, 2010

Best Surgeon ever

Everything I fear about nationalized health care without the wait for congress to act

Posted on September 25th, 2009

Got in right away. Staff ordered x-rays without doctor even seeing me. Technician had problems with x-ray machine. Kept repeating the same reboot procedure 3 times with no luck. Called more senior person who repeated same procedure 3 times with no luck. Sent me to different x-ray room which worked fine. Doctor came in, asked a lot of questions without waiting for my answers and ordered an MRI. Left the room within 3 minutes. No chance to ask questions. Asked nurse a question. She disappeared and never came back. Another nurse asked where I wanted to the MRI but couldn't answer any of my questions about the comparative benefits of the three places. Got the MRI and doctor called with results a week later. Wants to schedule surgery. No time for questions on the phone. Surgery scheduling called to schedule surgery. Couldn't answer basic questions about the procedure. Had some details (anesthesia) wrong. Couldn't get me into surgery for 3 weeks. Went to office to get medical records for second opinion. Said they needed doctor to sign off on my request. I insisted they were my records and eventually got them. Could say more. There's not a single person from the receptionist to the doctor who has a professional disposition. Will never go back.

Posted on April 10th, 2009

I spent more time with the support staff than I did with the Dr. He doesn't give you much time to digest info before he's out the door and on to the next patient.