A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fagan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fagan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fagan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Fagan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fagan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fagan practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.