A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Fahim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Fahim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Fahim practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Neurological Surgeons.