Pediatrician, Neurologists
Video profile
Edison
Address Not Verified
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Melissa Sallee on Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Fain is an excellent Doctor.. He has been my daughter's doctor for over 7 years and I have no complaints. He always listen's to what we have to say and also interacts with my daughter. He looks out for her best interests. I will not take my little girl to any other neurologist.

|  Dr. Fain  |  show details
by Ann N. on Sep 21st, 2013

The most memorable thing about Dr. Fain is he almost let my daughter die. He is uncaring and uneducated in the field of Neurofibromatosis. He has no bedside manner and I would not recommend him to anyone.

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

In little over a year or so working with Dr. Fain we have had no problems. He is very thorough and takes time with our son. He addresses our concerns and listens to us. He has what seems a "laid back" personality but we feel he knows what he is doing and cares. He has responded appropriately with medicine changes etc. for our son's seizures. Nursing staff is great and the office staff is okay but seem a little like just doing their jobs.

|  Dr. Fain doesn't care  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Very lackadaisical attitude about my child. Seizures were increasing and not under control. Ignored concerns about side effects. Refused to explore diet changes or any other alternative treatments. Misdiagnosed condition and after a year finally figured out this doctor just shows up every day to get a paycheck. He does not care about his patients in my opinion. I would avoid this doctor at all if possible.

|  Thank God for Dr. Fain  |  show details
by James & Elizabeth Oliver (& Family) on Mar 6th, 2010

Dr. Fain is a kind, compassionate, caring, well educated, friendly Dr., who really wants to see his patients do well with whatever their ailment and course of treatment is. He always makes time to answer the many questions we, as parents (or the children themselves) have, and works with us to implement the best course of treatment. We are very grateful that we are so blessed to have Dr. Fain here in Kalamazoo.