A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Falcon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Falcon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Falcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falcon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Falcon practice?
Dr. Daniel Falcon practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.