A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Falcon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Falcon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Falcon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Falcon MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Falcon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Falcon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Falcon practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.