Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Falcon
Dr. Daniel Falcon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spartanburg, SC. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and General Surgery. Dr. Falcon is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center, Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg and Carolina Hand Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Falcon has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Falcon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.
Dr. Michael Orseck
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.01 mi19
Dr. James Essman
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Spartanburg, SC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Richard Conn
Spartanburg, SC 0.01 mi51