A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Fang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Fang MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Fang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fang practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.