A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Fang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ta-Luen Fang MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Fang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fang practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.