A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Farkas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Farkas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Farkas MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Farkas practice?
- Dr. Daniel Farkas has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Farkas practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.