The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Farkas
Dr. Daniel Farkas, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Farkas is affiliated with Bronx-Lebanon Hospital--Concourse Division, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division and Hackensack University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Farkas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Farkas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Ajay Shah
Bronx, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Vikram Vattipally
General Surgery, Bariatric Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi14