A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Farkas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farkas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Farkas, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Farkas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Farkas FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Farkas practice?
- Dr. Daniel Farkas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Farkas practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.