Dr. Daniel Farrell, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopedics

by John T. Waters on Mar 14th, 2016

Dr. Farrell is a first rate professional. Courteous, informative, caring.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by Mark Jones on Mar 7th, 2016

Provider is very nice and knowledgeable. The staff was always courteous, and I have always been happy with my experiences.

Mar 1st, 2016

I love seeing Dr. Farrell and his staff. Have nothing but good things to say. I am a healthcare provider myself and refer pts to this office all the time.

Feb 26th, 2016

Dr. Farrell was super! He knows his area of expertise well and he knows how to apply it. He was very helpful and friendly. Our wait was acceptable in the waiting room and the exam room. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon.

by David on Feb 23rd, 2016

Nothing but great things to from the time that I called to my post op appointment. Dr. Farrell & his staff were welcoming, knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate.

Jan 20th, 2016

Exxcellent

by Mark Moxley on Dec 3rd, 2015

Honest and good doctor, with a easy to deal with staff.!

Excellent Surgeon; Highly Recommend show details Excellent Surgeon; Highly Recommend
Aug 24th, 2015

After researching online and seeing the positive reviews, I set up my follow up evaluation and treatment with Dr. Farrell for my Achilles Tendon Repair surgery. Surgery was 4 months ago at the time of this review and all seems to be progressing well. Prior to surgery Dr. Farrell did an excellent job explaining the nature of my injury, prevention techniques, and an overall approach to recovery. It was refreshing to be cared for by a doctor who wasn't "herding" me through his office, but took the time to answer my questions, explain the procedure and even provide extra research and info on the nature of my injury. He seemed genuine, confident, and intelligent with a philosophy on overall health that I valued. He is an excellent surgeon and goes above and beyond as a healthcare professional. I would highly recommend anyone to seek his services.

by Chris D. on Oct 1st, 2014

Excellent sports doc!! Back in action in no time.

Poor bedside manner, is prejudice against overweight people show details Poor bedside manner, is prejudice against overweight people
Apr 4th, 2014

This doctor took one look at me and never touched me. Did not think anything was wrong with me except my weight. Even when I told him I had been treated with multiple muscle relaxers and narcotics for pain in low back. They didn't touch my pain. But he insisted it was my weight. Stuck on himself. Treats people like they are beneath him.