Dr. Daniel Farrell, MD

Jan 20th, 2016

Exxcellent

Hope in a Hopeless Situation show details Hope in a Hopeless Situation
by Joe Doyle on Dec 21st, 2015

I had a hip replacement in January of this year by another orthopedic physician. Starting in March I have been experiencing continuous horrible pain in my leg. After several MRI's and ER visits my orthopedic physician could not find anything wrong and referred me on to pain management. He was basically finished with me. I was in a hopeless situation and needed help. Never in my life have I ever felt like this. I reached out to Dr. Farrell and he offered to take my case. Dr. Farrell is spending time to help figure out what is going on and he is providing me the hope I need to someday live without this constant pain. Dr. Farrell is a very compassionate person who I feel confident will figure out the cause of my pain and provide the relief I need. He is giving me hope.

by Mark Moxley on Dec 3rd, 2015

Honest and good doctor, with a easy to deal with staff.!

Excellent Surgeon; Highly Recommend show details Excellent Surgeon; Highly Recommend
Aug 24th, 2015

After researching online and seeing the positive reviews, I set up my follow up evaluation and treatment with Dr. Farrell for my Achilles Tendon Repair surgery. Surgery was 4 months ago at the time of this review and all seems to be progressing well. Prior to surgery Dr. Farrell did an excellent job explaining the nature of my injury, prevention techniques, and an overall approach to recovery. It was refreshing to be cared for by a doctor who wasn't "herding" me through his office, but took the time to answer my questions, explain the procedure and even provide extra research and info on the nature of my injury. He seemed genuine, confident, and intelligent with a philosophy on overall health that I valued. He is an excellent surgeon and goes above and beyond as a healthcare professional. I would highly recommend anyone to seek his services.

by Chris D. on Oct 1st, 2014

Excellent sports doc!! Back in action in no time.

Poor bedside manner, is prejudice against overweight people show details Poor bedside manner, is prejudice against overweight people
Apr 4th, 2014

This doctor took one look at me and never touched me. Did not think anything was wrong with me except my weight. Even when I told him I had been treated with multiple muscle relaxers and narcotics for pain in low back. They didn't touch my pain. But he insisted it was my weight. Stuck on himself. Treats people like they are beneath him.