A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fass, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fass graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Fass practice?
Dr. Daniel Fass practices Radiation Oncology near Rye, NY.
See Rye Radiologists.