A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Federowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Federowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Federowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Federowicz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Federowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Federowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Federowicz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Federowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Federowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Johnson City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Vestal, NY.
See Johnson City Surgeons.