A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Federowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Federowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federowicz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Federowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Federowicz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Federowicz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Federowicz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Federowicz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Federowicz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Federowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Federowicz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Surgeons and Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.